Here are Madison and Tyler helping Simon sift the sand for our new sandbox :)
Have I mentioned that Simon is one of Tyler’s BFF’s?
Here Noah and his big bro, Nate, are competing in the 3 legged race as part of their ministry to orphans on ministry day.
The kids are having a blast wrestling with some ladies from the soccer team during our team dinner at the beginning of the season.
No, it’s not ours!… Our good friends on Lower Station (at the hospital) just got this cute little German Shepherd named Solly. Madison wishes it were hers!
Madison LOVES when her cousins, Andrew and Alex Kinzer take a bus from the coast to visit their fam at RVA! This was taken at the end of a Sunday afternoon spent doing each other’s hair while watching Alex’s husband and Madison’s daddy play rugby.
Just taking a moment to brag on Noah who, like daddy, is learning to love science!
Mad watching the soccer match from her cousin’s shoulders!
And here is Ty’s preschool class. They meet Mondays and Wednesdays for 2 hours. The moms take turns teaching. (You can pray as it is my turn next month!)
As you can see, Tyler doesn’t enjoy preschool at all! ;)
These were taken just yesterday morning as Michael, Maddie, and Ty woke up from their night out in the hammocks.
I would not appreciate anyone posting a picture of me first thing in the morning, but she’s so cute I couldn’t resist :)
This is where we eat lunch each afternoon on the kids’ lunch break from school. We're usually on the picnic blanket...
...and Michael is usually in the hammock.
Some of Noah’s “boys” who come home with him after school. Love these boys.
Maddie-love and her teacher… they didn’t even plan it! :)
The kids are playing in a Tennis Baseball campus wide league.
Madison and Noah get to play on the same team :)
Water Fun Day!!
There was about a 20 minute wait in line to go down this thing!
But it was well worth the wait :)
Maddie and her buddy, Emily. They have so much fun together :)
Madison braving the huge slide with her teacher.
Ty and some buddies watching the 9th and 10th grade guys during their “Manly Challenge Day.” You will see more pics of that on an upcoming post about what Michael’s been up to (since he helps lead the 10th grade Sunday School class.)
I think they got inspired by what they saw! :)
I LOVE this picture of him sprinting his heart out and loving it! (The RVA door of the sports shed in the background is pretty cool, too.)
And then it was time to take this energized boy to the church service and try to get him to be still and quiet.
Incase you missed this on facebook, this was our family activity a few weeks back.
Michael taught all of us how to throw knives… even Tyler!
And this tough chic chose dart gun target practice for her Moonlight Monday date with mommy and daddy. I think we need to pray hard for the man God has in store to marry this special girl someday :)
Yes, the kids are growing taller and having loads of fun, but what brings me the most joy is seeing the the work the LORD is doing in each of their young hearts! In fact, just this week, Madison told me that she invited Jesus into her heart at Sunday School last week!! :) Then she continued,
"I feel different now, mom. I can't describe it, I'm just different! I also decided I want to be a good missionary when I grow up and tell people about Jesus." :)"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the Truth." -3 John 1:4
We praise God for the work He is doing in our lives, the lives of these students at RVA, and countless others around the globe! What a magnificent God we have the privilege of serving!
Oh my! My heart is leaping for joy and I have goose bumps....what a community and what great expressions of joy and vibrancy on the faces of your children! God bless you dear Wills family. May the love of Jesus and the fruit of the Spirit continue to fill you and burst out of all your seams. LOve to you and to all the precious RVA family!!
ReplyDelete